Mid-Atlantic Builders Executive Vice President Stephen Paul discussed housing market conditions on CNBC’s “Squawk Box” program on 9/18/2014. Watch the video below.
Posts Tagged ‘Mid-Atlantic Builders’
Its importance is often overlooked, but a home’s Foyer sets the stage for experiencing the rest of the space within. Each Mid-Atlantic Builders home offers a unique Foyer. Two-story Foyers in homes like the Amherst provide dramatic, sweeping sightlines. The grand Foyer in the Tara includes a tray ceiling and even leads to a secondary central Foyer. The Belmont features a large, elegant Foyer with arches for a more formal introduction. And the distinctive round Foyer with round tray ceiling in the Venezia creates a sense of harmony from the moment you enter the home.
The Foyer has multiple functions. In addition to serving as a functional, transitional space from outside to in, the room provides an impressive beginning for those who enter your home. It is a space to display your finest artwork and rugs. Mid-Atlantic builds homes designed to have a grand effect, beginning with the Foyer. Contact a Sales Counselor to begin designing your dream home today.
Mid-Atlantic Builders provides every one of our homeowners with a property survey at the time of closing. A property survey verifies, describes and maps the boundary lines and improvements of your property. It shows property borders, easements and any building restrictions affecting porch or fence additions.
Homeowners often use their property surveys when they go to make outside changes to their property, like installing a deck, fence or addition. Property surveys are also necessary when refinancing your home. If it has been many years since moving in and receiving your property survey, you can contact the surveyor to have your property survey updated for a modest fee.
Mid-Atlantic Builders is excited to introduce our newest project – Parkside Townhomes! Key features of the spacious 24’ wide Townhome units include a two-car garage, award-winning Mid-Atlantic floor plans, Signature Spa Bath designs, Gourmet Kitchen designs, and Energy Star & Healthy Homes Packages!
Conveniently located off Suitland Parkway, Parkside is the closest community to the I-495 Beltway in Prince George’s County, and is just a short commute to Annapolis and Washington, DC. This vibrant new community will feature a planned clubhouse, pools and a spa, as well as miles of walking trails and hundreds of acres of open space. Parkside is a part of the larger Westphalia New Town, which is the largest and most exciting new development project in Prince George’s County since the National Harbor. This mixed-use town center will provide a high-density urban feel by offering a lively main street with many retail and employment opportunities, as well as a town square to accommodate community events and activities. Green spaces and parks will link the town center to the outer residential area of the project. The town will also feature improved roads and trails, as well as a proposed Metro stop.
Labor Day is a tribute to contributions made by American workers to the growth and development of the country. It is a time to reflect on the achievements of the hardworking men and women who work to increase the strength and prosperity of our nation. The employees of Mid-Atlantic Builders work hard and are proud to build long-lasting, beautiful homes that American workers can return to at the end of each day.
For many, the unofficial last day of summer is also a weekend full of barbeques, pool parties and parades. However you choose to celebrate, from all of us at Mid-Atlantic Builders, have a safe and happy holiday.
Watch this helpful video on credit scores and mortgages from CHASE Bank. Real advice from industry experts!
Mid-Atlantic Builders has won Residential Warranty Company’s Award of Distinction! Residential Warranty Company has provided Mid-Atlantic with insured third-party warranties for our homes for twenty years, and this is our second Award of Distinction. The prestigious award recognizes Mid-Atlantic’s commitment to a high level of quality construction and exceptional customer service.
Since becoming an RWC member in 1995, Mid-Atlantic has warranted over 1,578 homes! We are proud and honored to receive this award as a symbol of our building excellence and quality workmanship. Our home designs are tailor-fit to your desire. No national builder provides the level of personalization that we do!
Mid-Atlantic Builders new Sierra model home is currently being framed at Falconaire, our newest community in Leesburg, Virginia! Falconaire offers 3-acre home sites with stunning vista views of the Sugarloaf and Catoctin mountains, on which you can build your dream home. Highlights of this beautiful new community include parks, ponds and walking trails.
At completion, the Sierra model home will feature a First Floor In-Law Suite with Full Bath, Family Gourmet Kitchen with huge island and Rear Morning Room and Owner’s Suite Covered Porch (so you can take in those spectacular views!). And these are just a few of the home’s amazing features!
We are very excited to present our Leesburg, VA Falconaire community and Sierra model home, and will keep you updated on their progress. Please feel free to contact Caroline with any questions at email@example.com.
Summer is finally here! The warm weather and long days mean that we’ll all be spending more time outside and less time in our homes. You can utilize your home’s outdoor space in a number of ways. Here are a few ideas to inspire your party-perfect backyard!
- The Owner’s Suite Balcony. Mid-Atlantic now offers the balcony as an option when building your home. It provides a great space to have your morning coffee, read a good book, or watch the kids play in the backyard. Check out the Owner’s Suite Balcony at The Villages of Savannah Modena model home!
- A gathering table. Consider establishing a place for outdoor meals. A patio table and chairs will provide an ideal place to bring family and friends together to eat and socialize.
- An outdoor fireplace. One of these will keep the party going after the sun goes down. The crackling fire brings warmth and great aroma while bringing family and friends together to celebrate longer days. Outdoor fireplaces are a great investment, because you will be able to use it well into the autumn season. There are several types of outdoor fireplaces available at a variety of price points.
- Outdoor lighting. Set the mood outside your home with some fabulous outdoor lighting. Give your home a warm, welcoming look while assuring the safety of those walking about after dark. Solar-powered landscape lights are a great idea in the summer because of increased sun exposure during the day.
What is the best way to downshift from a busy day or week? Setting up an inspiring entryway to your home! Embrace that easy, summery feeling the moment you step through the door by making a few adjustments to your entry. Here are five ways to do just that.
- Set a relaxed, beachy tone. What is the first thing you’d love to see when you walk through the door? Go ahead and pick something that represents the essence of summer to you and place it prominently in the entry.
- Keep summer essentials on display. You don’t have to hide all your beach gear in the closet. Just the sight of it can conjure up memories of fun times spent with family and friends. Keep a beach bag stocked with all of your essentials, from swimsuit to sunscreen, packed and ready by the door. After each trip to the beach, take the time to wash and repack everything, so you’ll be ready to go next time.
- Find stylish storage solutions. Of course there are things we all need easy access to that aren’t the most appealing to have on display. Bring in some extra covered storage to load them up with the essentials. You can even cover a basic round table with a floor-length cloth, and use the space underneath for storage.
- Lighten up a small space. Go for an airy feel in your entryway with an all-white color scheme. Lack of clutter is key here, so it helps to be vigilant about putting things away immediately.
- Give the stairs a bold new look. An entry that opens into a stairwell, like the Mid-Atlantic Builders Amherst model, gives you the opportunity to make a personal statement. Line the area with photos or pops of your favorite color to give the area your own personal touch.