Mid-Atlantic Builders succeeds because we hire the industry’s most experienced and accomplished building professionals. Each of our employees has a diverse range of responsibilities and is encouraged to utilize innovation and teamwork to do the best job possible. Interested in joining our team?
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Please visit us on your desktop computer to fill out the application form or tap the button below to email your application.
PLEASE INCLUDE: Your cover letter, resume and desired position in order to be considered. No calls or recruiters, thank you.
Mid-Atlantic Builders is a privately held company dedicated to designing, marketing and building luxury homes in the metropolitan Washington, DC area. We’ve been in business for more than 35 years, and have over 1,500 satisfied homeowners.
We encourage team members to think and work as entrepreneurs within an organized business structure. If you want to be on a winning team, you will appreciate our unparalleled industry recognition. We have won dozens of major awards, including “America’s Best Builder’ and a confidence-inspiring roster of regional and local builder and community awards.
- Obtain and follow up on sales leads
- Perform in-depth needs analysis and model home demonstrations
- Convey brand value and advantages to prospects
- Guide and counsel buyers through the new home sales process
- Negotiate and procure sales
- Complete accurate and timely paperwork
- Gather and analyze data to ensure that our communities remain competitive
- College degree preferred
- Strong customer service, communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of real estate, new construction and/or high-end retail sales is a plus
- Teaching background is a plus
- Weekend availability required
- Salary + commission (personal income potential is six figures plus!)
- Competitive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k)
Prince George's County, Maryland
This person will be responsible for verification, execution, tracking and processing of sales paperwork. The Contract Administrator will be the liaison between the corporate office, estimating department and sales staff.
II. Reports to:
Executive Vice President and works closely with the Vice President of Sales and Marketing and coordinates with the Executive Assistant of the EVP.
A. Review and process for all Purchase Agreement paperwork and subsequent Change Orders
1. Ensure all required paperwork has been included in Purchase Agreement or Change Order and properly approved by Purchaser. Verify receipt and signatures of all required development documents.
2. Create and verify and note promotions and all Exceptions on the Excel Worksheet and Loan Tracking for each Purchase Agreement or Change Order.
3. Send and track the completion of “Red File issues” to Sales Counselor detailing corrections required as needed.
4. Follow up to ensure that necessary corrections are made on timely basis. Update Vice President Sales/Marketing for weekly sales team encounters.
5. Give completed paperwork to Executive Assistant for review and Executive Vice President’s ratification.
6. Track and copy all checks and give the checks to the Accounting Department for deposit.
7. Complete the distribution of Purchase Agreement paperwork to the homeowner, lender, title company, realtor (Purchase Agreement only) and the Estimating Department.
8. File ratified documents in Purchaser’s Lot File (paper and computer file).
B. Review and process Change Orders
1. Ensure that Personal Builder has provided written approval of any change order.
2. Ensure all required paperwork has been included in the Change Order and properly approved by Purchaser. Verify receipt and signatures of all required development documents.
3. Verify all sales pricing and promotions for this Change Order on the Excel worksheet and update Loan Tracking.
4. Give completed paperwork to Executive Assistant for review and Executive Vice President’s ratification.
5. Track and copy all checks (change order fees, Options Payments) and give the checks to the Accounting Department for deposit.
6. Distribution of paperwork after approval.
C. Customer Loan Tracking
1. Update the Loan tracking for with loan information, sales paperwork status and sales paperwork figures and any “Red File” issues.
2. Save and copy to Purchaser’s lot file all loan commitments and lender’s correspondence.
3. Inform Vice President Sales/Marketing and Sales Counselor of any lender/loan issues.