Mid-Atlantic Builders succeeds because we hire the industry’s most experienced and accomplished building professionals. Each of our employees has a diverse range of responsibilities and is encouraged to utilize innovation and teamwork to do the best job possible. Interested in joining our team?
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Please visit us on your desktop computer to fill out the application form or tap the button below to email your application.
PLEASE INCLUDE: Your cover letter, resume and desired position in order to be considered. No calls or recruiters, thank you.
Mid-Atlantic Builders is a privately held company dedicated to designing, marketing and building luxury homes in the metropolitan Washington, DC area. We’ve been in business for more than 35 years, and have over 1,500 satisfied homeowners.
We encourage team members to think and work as entrepreneurs within an organized business structure. If you want to be on a winning team, you will appreciate our unparalleled industry recognition. We have won dozens of major awards, including “America’s Best Builder’ and a confidence-inspiring roster of regional and local builder and community awards.
- Obtain and follow up on sales leads
- Perform in-depth needs analysis and model home demonstrations
- Convey brand value and advantages to prospects
- Guide and counsel buyers through the new home sales process
- Negotiate and procure sales
- Complete accurate and timely paperwork
- Gather and analyze data to ensure that our communities remain competitive
- 1 year of experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Strong customer service, communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of real estate, new construction and/or high-end retail sales is a plus
- Teaching background is a plus
- Weekend availability required
- Salary + commission (personal income potential is six figures plus!)
- Competitive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k)
Prince George's County, Maryland
- Responsible for assisting the New Home Sales Consultant with the administrative and sales responsibilities involved in developing prospects and converting them to customers.
- Greet Customers
- Qualify Customers (Need and Financial Qualifications)
- Presentation of Company, Location, Community and Homes
- Model and Inventory Home Demonstration
- Homesite Demonstration
- Financing Presentation
- Follow-Up and Prospecting
- Competition Tracking and Competitive Analysis
- Administration and Maintenance of Point of Sale Material
- Office Administration
- Purchase Agreement Administration
- Customer Loan Tracking
- Model Maintenance
- Administration of "The Mid-Atlantic Path to Home Ownership"
- College degree preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic
- Enjoys working with people
- High energy level and positive attitude
- Salary compensation structure
- Commensurate with experience
- Metropolitan Washington, DC Area
Looking for an experienced bookkeeper to assist in managing day-to-day accounting and finance needs. This position will work directly with the CFO / VP of Finance and require a high level of confidentiality. Responsibilities will include supporting the company’s accounting staff as well as its investors’ investment and personal accounts. Candidates should have experience with a variety of bookkeeping skills, ranging from data entry, to job cost/budget reconciliation and general ledger statements. Previous experience working directly with corporate investors is preferred but not required.
- Maintain and monitor investment and personal accounts on behalf of business owners.
- Work with 3rd party management company to develop and maintain financial information for income producing entities.
- Reconcile monthly budget variances and job costs for business operations and overhead companies.
- Maintain records, transactions and distributions for entities in the startup or feasibility stages.
- Medical insurance
- 401K + company matching
- Health Savings Account
- Vacation and sick leave
- Competitive compensation
- 5-8 years professional bookkeeping experience
- Excellent computer, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Capability to keep strict confidentiality
Mid-Atlantic Builders is a privately held company dedicated to building luxury homes in the metropolitan Washington, D.C. area. It has won dozens of major awards, including “America’s Best Builder” and a confidence-inspiring roster of regional builder and community awards. Mid-Atlantic Builders strives to build one-of-a-kind homes that improve it’s customers’ lives.